Blake Shelton owns Ole Red in Nashville, a live music bar and restaurant on Lower Broadway. Shelton's hit song “Ole Red” inspired the bar's name. The focus of the bar is the stage and performers. When it was being designed, it was essential to him that the stage was not an afterthought. Instead, he wants you to enjoy the music and leave a fan of the artist on the stage.
Ole Red is one of the most famous bars in Nashville. High above the streets of Broadway, the bar has a full-service rooftop bar and restaurant that serves burgers, cocktails, quesadillas, live music, and more.
Blake wants everyone to feel like they have a “front-row seat” to the artists on stage. He says, “We're a music venue first, and that can't be something that you say. It's important for the artist and for the people who come to see the artist”.
The bar and restaurant have a dazzling 4.5/5 stars from a staggering 8,161 reviews on Google. This makes it one of the most popular bars in Nashville.
Ole Red has three locations in Tennessee, Las Vegas, Orlando, and Tishomingo.
In Nashville, the bar can be found on the famous honky-tonk highway, a stretch of bars and restaurants on lower Broadway that is famous for its live music.
- Ole Red Nashville is a restaurant, live music venue, and retail space owned by country music superstar Blake Shelton and operated by Ryman Hospitality Properties.
- The venue is located in downtown Nashville at 300 Broadway.
- The multi-level venue has a total size of approximately 26,000 square feet.
- The bar and restaurant offer a menu inspired by Shelton's Southern favorites. You could find items like hot chicken and waffles, BBQ ribs, and an array of Southern comfort foods.
- “Ole Red” comes from a Blake Shelton song, “Ol' Red.”
- Live music is a significant part of the Ole Red experience, with regularly scheduled performances featuring established and emerging artists.
- The venue includes a rooftop bar with a stunning view of downtown Nashville.
- It also houses a retail area where guests can purchase Ole Red-branded items and Blake Shelton-related merchandise.
Nashville, TN 37201
- Sunday-Wednesday: 11 am – 12 am
- Thursday – Saturday: 11am – 2 am.
- No reservation is required.