The Nashville Sightseeing Pass
The Nashville Sightseeing Pass is the city’s tourist card. With one digital pass you benefit from discounted access to over 100 of the cities attractions and museums. You can choose between 1-4 days of unlimited sightseeing for the duration of the pass. Also, you can visit any of the iconic attractions included on the pass in any order you like.
Is the Sightseeing Pass Worth Buying?
If you plan on seeing as much as you can while in Nashville, the all-inclusive pass is the perfect option for you. The more you use it, the more money you’ll save! However, if you’re only planning on a few activities, this might not be the best discount option.
The sightseeing bus includes informative and passionate local guides showcase Nashville’s best features on Music City’s only open-air, double-decker bus tour!
Here’s an example of a 2 day pass:
Day 1 in Nashville
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum $27.95
- Ryman Auditorium – Self Guided Tour $21.95
- Madame Tussauds Nashville $27.30
- Gray Line Nashville City Tour $42.95
Day 2 In Nashville
- Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum $24.00
- Total cost without The Sightseeing Pass: $150.15
- 2 Day Adult Sightseeing Pass: $115
- Saving per person with the Sightseeing Pass: $35.15
So it comes to planning your trip and deciding which attractions to visit, to determine whether the Porto Card suits your needs or not.
Here you can buy the Nashville Sightseeing Pass in a secure way.
The main benefits of the pass are the time and money you save. Get the most out of your investment by saving on admission fees, transportation and queues at the ticket offices .
How does the Nashville Sightseeing Card work?
- Choose your pass duration and download to your phone or print at home.
- Activate. Your Pass is ready to use immediately after purchase, but only gets activated the moment that you first use it at an attraction or service.
- Skip the lines and simply present your Pass at each attraction for entry. There’s no need to pay at the gate, all the attractions on your Pass are included.
Places with discounted access with the Nashville Sightseeing Pass
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Escape Game
- African American History Tour
- Gray Line Nashville City Tour
- Musician’s Hall of Fame and Museum
- Ryman Auditorium – Self Guided Tour
- Madame Tussauds Nashville
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Belle Meade Mansion Tour
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation and Museum
- iRide Nashville – Music City Snapshot Segway Tour
- Lotz House Cellar Tour
- Scavenger Hunts
- Monster Truck Tour of Nashville for two hours